
This week was my last week of classes, like, ever. Because that's what happens 6 weeks into Hilary term in Oxford.
Tomorrow morning, I've got to hand in 3 essay titles for approval. They're ready to go:
Regifting the King: A Textual Account of Basilikon Doron’s Popular Transformation
Prince(s) of Wales: London’s Literary Iconographies of Henry and Charles Stuart
Great Times Controule: The Aesthetics of Memory in Jacobean Civic Entertainments
In the next 4 weeks, I have to craft essays that go along with the first two. Then in March-April-May-June, I've got to come up with 10,000 words on the third. It'll be ok. It'll get done. And then I'm outta the Academe. It just wasn't meant to be.
...Saturday: escaping to London for David's official farewell. Goodbyes make me sad. But drinking in London with David and AR makes me happy.
2 comments:
Toucans make me happy.
VERY happy.
the Academe will miss you!
Post a Comment